This may not be the Northumberland Day many of us had planned for this year but that hasn’t stopped us bringing you some fun. Of course, this is stay-at-home fun but we hope you will take part.
We have our:
• Northumberland Day do-at-home quiz with a prize of a £100 Amazon voucher
• Message from Northumbear – something to keep the kids entertained
• Children’s writing competition – with 3 prizes of £30 vouchers (one per age category)
• Where was Northumbear? Competition – with a prize of a £50 voucher
• Northumberland Day Wordsearch
• Northumberland Day Pub Quiz – with prizes of £50 Amazon voucher, a contemporary chess set and some boozy prizes courtesy of ‘Taste of Northumbria‘ in Alnwick.
And, we have our very special message which you can download here and use on social media. This reads ‘Thank you from the bottom of my heart’ and is available for you to send to someone you love, are grateful to or appreciate so much for their acts of kindness. Please use this on Sunday May 24 in your social media posts, tagging in @NorthumberlandDay or #NorthumberlandDay
And if you need more to do, we also have our:
Whilst the competitions have closed within these packs, there are various activities to tackle, if you wish to teach the kids more about Northumberland and have fun at the same time.
You can also decorate your home by printing off the flag here. northumberlandflag
You can follow us on social media here:
And, of course, we can still fly those flags and decorate windows in red and yellow!
Have the best Northumberland Day that you can.
The Northumberland Day team.